ALMN NAWQA Publications
- R.M. Anderson, K.M. Beer, T.F. Buckwalter, M.E. Clark, S.D. McAuley, J.I. Sams, III, and D.R. Williams, 1996-98 Water quality in the Allegheny and Monongahela River Basins Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New York, and Maryland
- Anderson, R.M., 1998,
New distribution record for Toxolasma parva in
Pennsylvania [abs.], Triannual Unionid Report: Asheville,
N.C., U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, no. 13, p. 30.
- McAuley, S.D., 1995, National Water Quality
Assessment Program -- The Allegheny-Monongahela River Basin: U.S.
Geological Survey Fact Sheet 137-95, 2 p.
- McAuley, S.D., Brown, J.B., and Sams, J.I., III., 1997,
National Water-Quality Assessment Program, Allegheny-Monongahela River Basin
(brochure in PDF format) : U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 97-246, 6 p.
- Eychaner, Jim, 1999, Progress of environmental
studies in coal mining areas of western Pennsylvania and central
West Virginia, in West Virginia Surface Mine Drainage Task
Force Symposium, 20th, Morgantown, West Virginia, 1999,
Proceedings: Co-sponsored by West Virginia Surface Mine Drainage
Task Force and West Virginia Mining and Reclamation Association,
- Williams, D.R., Clark, M.E., and Brown, J.B., 1999, Stream
water quality in coal mined areas of the Lower Cheat River Basin, West Virginia
and Pennsylvania, during low-flow conditions, July 1997 (report in PDF
format): U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 98-4258,
To the Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- Publications page
To the National NAWQA - Publications page (Leaving site!)
Return to ALMN Home
[an error occurred while processing this directive]