Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Brodhead Creek near Analomink: 01440400
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°05'05", Longitude 75°12'54" NAD27,
- Monroe County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040104
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 65.90 square miles
- Datum of gage is 586.50 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1963-10-23||1963-10-23||1|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01440400BRODHEAD CREEK NEAR ANALOMINK, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`05'05", long 75`12'54",Monroe County, Hydrologic Unit 02040104,on left bank 1.5 mi upstream from Paradise Creek,1.6 mi southeast of Henryville, and 2.3 mi north of Analomink.
DRAINAGE AREA.--65.9 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1957 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 586.50 ft above sea level. Prior toDec. 12, 1957, nonrecording gage at same site and datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.