Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Pohopoco Creek at Kresgeville: 01449360
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°53'51", Longitude 75°30'10" NAD27,
- Monroe County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040106
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 49.90 square miles
- Datum of gage is 659.72 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01449360POHOPOCO CREEK AT KRESGEVILLE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`53'51", long 75`30'10",Monroe County, Hydrologic Unit 02040106,on right bank 20 ft downstream from bridge on U.S. Highway 209at Kresgeville, 0.2 mi downstream from Middle Creek, and13 mi northeast of Lehighton.
DRAINAGE AREA.--49.9 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1966 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 659.72 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.