Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Little Lehigh Creek near Allentown: 01451500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°34'56", Longitude 75°29'00" NAD27,
- Lehigh County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040106
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 80.80 square miles
- Datum of gage is 253.41 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1960-04-26||1976-09-20||83|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01451500LITTLE LEHIGH CREEK NEAR ALLENTOWN, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`34'56", long 75`29'00",Lehigh County, Hydrologic Unit 02040106,on right bank at downstream side of bridge on Lehigh Parkwayin Allentown, 0.8 mi upstream from Cedar Creek,and 2.9 mi upstream from mouth.
DRAINAGE AREA.--80.8 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1945 tocurrent year. Prior to October 1946,published as "at Allentown".
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder andmasonry control. Datum of gage is 253.41 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.