Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Jordan Creek near Schnecksville: 01451800
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°39'42", Longitude 75°37'38" NAD27,
- Lehigh County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040106
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 53.00 square miles; Contributing drainage area
- 53.0 square miles,
- Datum of gage is 381.16 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1966-08-12||2001-08-20||108|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01451800JORDAN CREEK NEAR SCHNECKSVILLE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`39'42", long 75`37'38",Lehigh County, Hydrologic Unit 02040106,on left bank 54 ft downstream from wooden covered bridge atTrexler-Lehigh County Game Preserve,1.0 mi downstream from Mill Creek, and1.1 mi southwest of Schnecksville.
DRAINAGE AREA.--53.0 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--February 1966 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder and concrete control.Elevation of gage is 400 ft above sea level, from topographic map.Prior to Oct. 2, 1973, nonrecording gage at bridge 54 ft upstream atsame datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.