Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Tohickon Creek near Pipersville: 01459500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°26'01", Longitude 75°07'01" NAD27,
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040105
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 97.40 square miles
- Datum of gage is 258.96 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1959-10-22||1999-09-15||121|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01459500TOHICKON CREEK NEAR PIPERSVILLE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`26'01", long 75`07'01",Bucks County, Hydrologic Unit 02040105,on right bank at highway bridge,1.5 mi northeast of Pipersville, and 4.5 mi upstream from mouth.
DRAINAGE AREA.--97.4 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--July 1935 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum of gageis 258.96 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.