Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Tulpehocken Creek near Bernville: 01470779
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°24'48", Longitude 76°10'19" NAD27,
- Berks County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040203
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 66.50 square miles; Contributing drainage area
- 66.5 square miles,
- Datum of gage is 311.26 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1998-08-20||2003-09-09||136|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01470779TULPEHOCKEN CREEK NEAR BERNVILLE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`24'48", long 76`10'19",Berks County, Hydrologic Unit, 02040203,on left bank 30 ft downstream from bridge at Kricks Mill,0.4 mi upstream from Mill Creek, and 3.5 mi west of Bernville.
DRAINAGE AREA.--66.5 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--November 1974 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 311.26 ft above sea level (Pennsylvania Department ofTransportation datum).
EXTREMES OUTSIDE PERIOD OF RECORD.--Floodof June 1972 reached a stage of about 9.5 ft, frominformation by local resident, discharge not determined.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.