Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Tulpehocken Creek near Reading: 01471000
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°22'08", Longitude 75°58'46" NAD27,
- Berks County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040203
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 211.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 216.60 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1959-10-22||2003-09-04||111|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01471000TULPEHOCKEN CREEK NEAR READING, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`22'08", long 75`58'46",Berks County, Hydrologic Unit 02040203,on right bank 15 ft upstream from covered bridge onTownship Route 921, 1.0 mi downstream from Cacoosing Creek,2.5 mi upstream from mouth, and3.5 mi northwest of town square in Reading.
DRAINAGE AREA.--211 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1950 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 216.60 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.