Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Manatawny Creek near Pottstown: 01471980
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°16'22", Longitude 75°40'49" NAD27,
- Berks County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040203
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 85.50 square miles
- Datum of gage is 150.00 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1979-09-06||2000-09-25||15|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01471980MANATAWNY CREEK NEAR POTTSTOWN, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`16'22", long 75`40'49",Berks County, Hydrologic Unit 02040203,on left bank 180 ft upstream from bridge on Manatawny Street,0.7 mi downstream from Ironstone Creek,2.4 mi northwest of Pottstown, 3.1 mi upstream from mouth,and 4.7 mi southwest of Boyertown.
DRAINAGE AREA.--85.5 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--August 1974 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum of gageis 150.00 ft above sea level (levels by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers).
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.