Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Valley Creek at Turnpike Bridge near Valley Forge: 01473169
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°04'45", Longitude 75°27'40" NAD27,
- Chester County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040203
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 20.80 square miles; Contributing drainage area
- 20.8 square miles,
- Datum of gage is 108.62 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1984-08-22||2002-10-24||8|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01473169 VALLEY CREEKAT PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE BRIDGE NEAR VALLEY FORGE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`04'45", long 75`27'40",Chester County, Hydrologic Unit 02040202,on right bank 100 ft upstream from Pennsylvania turnpikebridge, 0.9 mi downstream from Little Valley Creek,and near Valley Forge.
DRAINAGE AREA.--20.8 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1982 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 108.62 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by Chester Countyand the U.S. Geological Survey.