Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Crum Creek near Newtown Square: 01475850
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 39°58'35", Longitude 75°26'13" NAD27,
- Delaware County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040202
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 15.80 square miles; Contributing drainage area
- 15.8 square miles,
- Datum of gage is 207.75 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1975-04-22||2002-10-24||9|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01475850CRUM CREEK NEAR NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 39`58'35", long 75`26'13",Delaware County, Hydrologic Unit 02040202,at Castle Rock bridge on State Highway 3,0.6 mi upstream from Preston Run,0.8 mi upstream from Geist Reservoir,and 2.0 mi west of Newtown Square.
DRAINAGE AREA.--15.8 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1981 to current year.Occasional low-flow measurements, water years 1932, 1949,1970-1977, and annual maximum 1977-1981.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum of gageis 225.75 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the City of Philadelphia WaterDepartment.