Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Red Clay Creek near Kennett Square: 01479820
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 39°49'00", Longitude 75°41'31" NAD27,
- Chester County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040205
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 28.33 square miles
- Datum of gage is 200 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1973-05-24||2003-09-08||22|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01479820RED CLAY CREEK NEAR KENNETT SQUARE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 39`49'00", long 75`41'31",Chester County, Hydrologic Unit 02040205,on left bank along SR 82 (Creek Road),and 3.0 mi south of the intersection of SR 82 and U.S. Highway 1at Kennett Square.
DRAINAGE AREA.--28.3 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--January 1988 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder and crest-stage gage.Elevation of gage is 200 ft above sea level, from topographic map.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.