Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Marsh Creek near Glenmoore: 01480675
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°05'52", Longitude 75°44'31" NAD27,
- Chester County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02040205
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 8.57 square miles
- Datum of gage is 450 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1998-02-05||1999-09-16||23|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01480675MARSH CREEK NEAR GLENMOORE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`05'52", long 75`44'31",Chester County, Hydrologic Unit 02040205,on left bank 200 ft north of Pennsylvania Turnpike,1.2 mi downstream from Lyons Run,1.8 mi upstream from Black Horse Creek,and 3.0 mi northeast of Glenmoore.
DRAINAGE AREA.--8.57 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--July 1966 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder and concrete control.Elevation of gage is 450 ft above sea level, from topographic map.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.