Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°47'39", Longitude 77°04'50" NAD27,
- Tioga County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050104
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 153.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,121.28 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1975-05-14||1981-09-15||39|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01516350TIOGA RIVER NEAR MANSFIELD, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`47'49", long 77`04'50",Tioga County, Hydrologic Unit 02050104,on left bank on Township Route 754, 0.7 mi south of Mansfield,and 0.9 mi downstream from Slate Creek.
DRAINAGE AREA.--153 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--July 1976 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 1,121.28 ft above sea level. Prior toMay 25, 1999, at site 0.3 mi upstream at same datum.
EXTREMES OUTSIDE PERIOD OF RECORD.--Floodin September 1975 reached an approximate stage of 20.1 ft,from floodmarks, from original site 0.3 mi upstream, dischargeabout 18,000 ft3/s.
FLOOD STAGE.--NOAA, National WeatherService river forecast station flood stage provided to USGSApril 1999 is 9 feet.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.