Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Corey Creek near Mainesburg: 01516500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°47'27", Longitude 77°00'54" NAD27,
- Tioga County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050104
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 12.20 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,337.50 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1956-11-02||1961-06-05||9|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01516500COREY CREEK NEAR MAINESBURG, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`47'27", long 77`00'54",Tioga County, Hydrologic Unit 02050104,on right bank 30 ft upstream from bridge on Township Route 818,500 ft upstream from small left-bank tributary,1.1 mi west of Mainesburg, 3.5 mi east of Mansfield,and 4.2 mi upstream from mouth.
DRAINAGE AREA.--12.2 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--May 1954 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 1,337.50 ft above sea level. Prior to June 28, 1954,nonrecording gage at site 30 ft downstream at same datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.