Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°54'30", Longitude 77°07'47" NAD27,
- Tioga County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050104
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 282.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,021.07 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1965-02-08||1978-09-28||83|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01518000TIOGA RIVER AT TIOGA, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`54'30", long 77`07'47",Tioga County, Hydrologic Unit 02050104,on left bank l30 ft upstream from highway bridge on TownshipRoute 667 at Tioga, 0.8 mi upstream from Crooked Creek, and0.9 mi downstream from Tioga Dam.
DRAINAGE AREA.--282 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--June 1938 tocurrent year. Prior to October 1938 monthly discharge only,published in WSP 1302.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 1,021.07 ft above sea level. Prior to Sept. 9, 1953,at site 20 ft upstream at datum 2.11 ft higher. Sept. 9, 1953,to Aug. 10, 1954, at site 130 ft downstream at present datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.