Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Lackawanna River at Archbald: 01534500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°30'16", Longitude 75°32'33" NAD27,
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050107
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 108.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 889.33 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1944-07-20||1976-08-06||93|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01534500LACKAWANNA RIVER AT ARCHBALD, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 4l`30'16", long 75`32'33",Lackawanna County, Hydrologic Unit 02050107,on right bank along SR 1012 in Archbald, and 0.5 mi upstreamfrom White Oak Run and Gilmartin Street bridge.
DRAINAGE AREA.--108 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1939 tocurrent year. Prior to February 1940 monthly discharge only,published in WSP 1302.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 889.33 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.