Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°58'18", Longitude 78°24'22" NAD27,
- Clearfield County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050201
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 371.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,146.08 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1963-10-18||2003-09-29||33|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01541500CLEARFIELD CREEK AT DIMELING, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`58'18", long 78`24'22",Clearfield County, Hydrologic Unit 02050201,on right bank at downstream side of highway bridge onSR 2024 at Dimeling,600 ft downstream from Little Clearfield Creek, and4.0 mi southeast of Clearfield.
DRAINAGE AREA.--371 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1913 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 1,146.08 ft above sea level. Prior to Oct. 17, 1928,nonrecording gage, and Oct. 17, 1928, to Oct. 25, 1967,water-stage recorder at site 200 ft upstream at same datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection, the National Weather Service,the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and the U.S. Geological Survey.