Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Waldy Run near Emporium: 01542810
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°34'44", Longitude 78°17'34" NAD27,
- Cameron County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050202
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 5.24 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,263.62 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01542810WALDY RUN NEAR EMPORIUM, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`34'44", long 78`17'34",Cameron County, Hydrologic Unit 02050202,on left bank 15 ft downstream from highway bridge on Township Route 318at North Creek Chapel, 0.1 mi upstream from mouth,and 5.5 mi northwest of Emporium.
DRAINAGE AREA.--5.24 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--Occasional discharge measurementsand annual maximum, water years 1963-64. September 1964 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum of gageis 1,263.62 ft above sea level. July 25, 1963, to Aug. 27, 1964,crest-stage gage at same site and datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.