Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°24'48", Longitude 78°11'50" NAD27,
- Cameron County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050202
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 272.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 894.84 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1930-09-16||2003-07-23||112|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01543000DRIFTWOOD BRANCH SINNEMAHONING CREEK AT STERLING RUN, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`24'48", long 78`11'50",Cameron County, Hydrologic Unit 02050202,on left bank at downstream side of highway bridge on SR 3002at village of Sterling Run, and300 ft upstream from Sterling Run.
DRAINAGE AREA.--272 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1913 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 894.84 ft above sea level. Oct. 1, 1913, toSept. 30, 1931, nonrecording gage, Oct. 1, 193l, toSept. 30, 1932, and Oct. 1, 1942, to Oct. 3, 1991,water-stage recorder at site 50 feet upstream onsteel-truss bridge at same datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection, the National Weather Service,and the U.S. Geological Survey.