Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°28'33", Longitude 77°49'34" NAD27,
- Clinton County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050203
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 136.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,027.12 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1966-10-10||1968-09-19||17|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01544500KETTLE CREEK AT CROSS FORK, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`28'33", long 77`49'34",Clinton County, Hydrologic Unit 02050203,on right bank just upstream from abutment of former highwaybridge on Township Route 318,0.2 mi downstream from Potter-Clinton County line, and0.7 mi southeast of Cross Fork.
DRAINAGE AREA.--136 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1940 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 1,027.12 ft above sea level.
EXTREMES OUTSIDE PERIOD OF RECORD.--Maximumstage known, about 14.0 ft, Mar. 18, 1936, from informationby local residents, discharge, about 20,000 ft3/s, fromrating curve extended above 9,200 ft3/s on basis ofslope-area measurement of peak flow.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.