Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Spring Creek at Milesburg: 01547100
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°55'54", Longitude 77°47'13" NAD27,
- Centre County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050204
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 142.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 696.42 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1970-05-27||1976-04-21||3|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01547100SPRING CREEK AT MILESBURG, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`55'54", long 77`47'13",Centre County, Hydrologic Unit 02050204,on left bank 60 ft downstream from privately-owned bridge,400 ft west of State Highway 144, and0.8 mi upstream from mouth and Milesburg.
DRAINAGE AREA.--142 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--May 1967 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 696.42 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.