Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Bald Eagle Creek bl Spring Creek at Milesburg: 01547200
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°56'35", Longitude 77°47'12" NAD27,
- Centre County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050204
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 265.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 682.49 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1980-03-27||1980-03-27||1|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01547200BALD EAGLE CREEK BELOW SPRING CREEK AT MILESBURG, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`56'35", long 77`47'12",Centre County, Hydrologic Unit 02050204,on right bank 130 ft downstream from bridge on StateHighway 144 at Milesburg, and250 ft downstream from Spring Creek.
DRAINAGE AREA.--265 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1955 tocurrent year. Prior to October 1967, published asNorth Bald Eagle Creek below Spring Creek at Milesburg.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 682.49 ft above sea level. Prior to Aug. 31, 1956,nonrecording gage at site 130 ft upstream at same datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.