Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Bald Eagle Creek at Blanchard: 01547500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°03'06", Longitude 77°36'17" NAD27,
- Centre County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050204
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 339.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 579.79 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1958-10-28||1972-06-20||87|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01547500BALD EAGLE CREEK AT BLANCHARD, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`03'06", long 77`36'17",Centre County, Hydrologic Unit 02050204,on left bank 0.4 mi downstream from Foster Joseph Sayers Dam,0.7 mi upstream from Marsh Creek, and0.9 mi south of Blanchard.
DRAINAGE AREA.--339 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--May 1954 tocurrent year. Prior to October 1967, published asNorth Bald Eagle Creek at Blanchard.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 579.79 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.