Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Lycoming Creek near Trout Run: 01550000
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°25'06", Longitude 77°01'59" NAD27,
- Lycoming County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050206
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 173.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 693.95 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1963-10-17||2003-09-03||77|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01550000LYCOMING CREEK NEAR TROUT RUN, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`25'06", long 77`01'59",Lycoming County, Hydrologic Unit 02050206,on right bank 150 ft upstream from bridge on TownshipRoute 840, 0.5 mi downstream from Grays Run, and2.6 mi northeast of Trout Run.
DRAINAGE AREA.--173 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--December 1913 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 693.95 ft above sea level. Prior to June 1, 1939,nonrecording gage at site 150 ft downstream at same datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.