Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Aughwick Creek near Three Springs: 01564500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°12'45", Longitude 77°55'32" NAD27,
- Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050304
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 205.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 618.65 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1950-01-01||1973-03-01||90|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01564500AUGHWICK CREEK NEAR THREE SPRINGS, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 4012'45", long 7755'32",Huntingdon County, Hydrologic Unit 02050304,on right bank 10 ft downstream from bridge on State Highway 994,300 ft upstream from East Broad Top Railroad bridge,350 ft upstream from Three Springs Creek,and 3.5 mi northeast of Three Springs.Records include flow of Three Springs Creek.
DRAINAGE AREA.--205 mi2, includesthat of Three Springs Creek.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--June 1938 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum of gageis 618.65 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.