Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Swatara Creek near Pine Grove: 01572025
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°31'57", Longitude 76°24'09" NAD27,
- Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050305
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 116 square miles
- Datum of gage is 480.66 feet above sea level NAVD88.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1996-04-25||2000-09-13||251|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01572025SWATARA CREEK NEAR PINE GROVE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`31'57", long 76`24'09",Schuylkill County, Hydrologic Unit 02050305,on right bank 1.0 mi downstream from Lower Little SwataraCreek, 1.3 mi southwest of Pine Grove, and1.6 mi upstream from bridge on Interstate Highway 81.
DRAINAGE AREA.--116 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1988 toJanuary 1991, October 1991 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Elevationof gage is 490 ft above sea level, from topographic map.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection.