Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
West Conewago Creek near Manchester: 01574000
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°04'56", Longitude 76°43'13" NAD27,
- York County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 02050306
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 510.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 263.68 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1962-03-13||2003-09-03||348|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--01574000WEST CONEWAGO CREEK NEAR MANCHESTER, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`04'56", long 76`43'13",York County, Hydrologic Unit 02050306,on left bank 500 ft upstream from bridge on State Highway 181,0.6 mi downstream from Little Conewago Creek, and1.5 mi north of Manchester.
DRAINAGE AREA.--510 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1928 tocurrent year. Prior to October 1931, published asConewago Creek near Manchester.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder.Datum of gage is 263.68 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.