Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Oswayo Creek at Shinglehouse: 03010655
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°57'42", Longitude 78°11'54" NAD27,
- Potter County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 05010001
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 98.70 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,460.34 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--03010655OSWAYO CREEK AT SHINGLEHOUSE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`57'42", long 78`11'54",Potter County, Hydrologic Unit 05010001,on right bank 200 ft upstream from bridge on State Highway 44at Shinglehouse and 0.7 mi upstream from Honeoye Creek.
DRAINAGE AREA.--98.7 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1974 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum of gage is1,460.34 ft above sea level (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers bench mark).
REMARKS.--Landline and U.S. ArmyCorps of Engineers satellite telemeter at station.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided bythe New York Department of Environmental Conservation,the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,and the U.S. Geological Survey.