Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Oil Creek at Rouseville: 03020500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°28'54", Longitude 79°41'44" NAD27,
- Venango County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 05010003
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 300.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,028.32 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1963-10-23||2003-09-16||44|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--03020500OIL CREEK AT ROUSEVILLE, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`28'54", long 79`41'44",Venango County, Hydrologic Unit 05010003,on right bank 100 ft downstream from bridge on StateHighway 8, about 300 ft upstream from Cherrytree Run, and1 mi north of Rouseville. Records include flow ofCherrytree Run.
DRAINAGE AREA.--300 mi2, includingthat of Cherrytree Run.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--June 1932 tocurrent year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 1,028.32 ft above sea level. Prior to June 9, 1941,nonrecording gage at same site and datum.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided bythe Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,and the U.S. Geological Survey.