Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
French Creek near Wattsburg: 03021350
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 42°00'55", Longitude 79°46'58" NAD27,
- Erie County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 05010004
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 92.00 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,304.84 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1987-08-26||1987-08-26||1|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--03021350FRENCH CREEK NEAR WATTSBURG, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 42`00'55", long 79`46'58",Erie County, Hydrologic Unit 05010004,on right bank at downstream side of bridge on Tanner Road,1,200 ft east of State Highway 74,1.1 mi west of Pennsylvania-New York border,1.5 mi northeast of Wattsburg, and2.4 mi above confluence with West Branch French Creek.
DRAINAGE AREA.--92.0 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1974 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder. Datum ofgage is 1,304.84 ft above sea level (U.S. Army Corps ofEngineers bench mark).
REMARKS.--U.S. Army Corps ofEngineers satellite telemeter at station.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.