Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Sevenmile Run near Rasselas: 03026500
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 41°37'52", Longitude 78°34'37" NAD27,
- Mckean County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 05010005
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 7.84 square miles
- Datum of gage is 1,690.73 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1972-04-06||1981-08-11||12|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--03026500SEVENMILE RUN NEAR RASSELAS, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 41`37'52", long 78`34'37",McKean County, Hydrologic Unit 05010005,on right bank 300 ft upstream from highway bridge,600 ft upstream from Fivemile Run,and 3.2 mi northeast of Rasselas.
DRAINAGE AREA.--7.84 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1951 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder and concretecontrol. Datum of gage is 1,690.73 ft above sea level.
REMARKS.--U.S. Army Corps ofEngineers satellite telemeter at station.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers,the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection,and the U.S. Geological Survey.