Pennsylvania Water Science Center
Estimates of Mean-Monthly & Annual Ground-Water Recharge
Little Pine Creek near Etna: 03049800
Detailed Station Information (FROM NWISWeb)
- Latitude 40°31'13", Longitude 79°56'18" NAD27,
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania , Hydrologic Unit 05010009
- DRAINAGE AREA
- 5.78 square miles
- Datum of gage is 774.26 feet above sea level NGVD29.
- SITE TYPE:
- Stream / River
- AVAILABLE DATA:
|Data Type||Begin Date||End Date||Count|
|Real-time||This is a real-time site|
|Water Quality Samples||1980-09-29||1981-01-08||3|
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Pennsylvania Water Science Center
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Email questions about this site toPennsylvania NWISWeb Data Inquiries
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
STATION.--03049800LITTLE PINE CREEK NEAR ETNA, PA
LOCATION.--Lat 40`31'13", long 79`56'18",Allegheny County, Hydrologic Unit 05010009,on right bank at downstream side of highway bridge onSaxonburg Boulevard, 0.7 mi upstream from mouth,and 1.5 mi northeast of Etna.
DRAINAGE AREA.--5.78 mi2.
PERIOD OF RECORD.--October 1962 to current year.
GAGE.--Water-stage recorder and crest-stage gage.Datum of gage is 775.26 ft above sea level.
COOPERATION.--Funding for the operationof this station is provided by the Pennsylvania Department ofEnvironmental Protection and the U.S. Geological Survey.